Friday 1 March 2013

Welcome, Traveller!

Welcome to the first post of many in this travel blog. Hopefully this guide will help you in your adventures across the globe. I hope to include topics in each post that will both motivate me to do research in each city and it will hopefully help you in your journey. My goal is to include the following topics:

  • Population
  • Historical Information
  • Tourist/Sightseeing Destinations
  • Transport
  • Good Street Art Locations (this is dependant on me finding any locations, of course)
  • Good Places to Stay
  • Places to Avoid (again, this is dependant on me finding any locations, of course)
  • Seasonal Information
  • Pictures and Information
  • General Information about the Area
  • Map Locations (to help you get around)

Hopefully this guide will help you in your various travels and adventures, too. This will (hopefully) be a highly interactive blog. I want people to respond with their favourite locations, or any information that I may of missed.

If I re-visit a location and discover I have missed something, I will also gladly update the blog.

I hope to see you all out there, soon.

Take care!

- Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment